Friday 25 March 2011

#1 advertising marketing malaysia


#1 advertising marketing malaysia
To market your company product / service in Malaysia, normally people will choose to start from Print Media especially Newspaper.

Newspaper Advertisement in Malaysia can be seperate to 3 language:
#1 English Newspaper
#2 Chinese Newspaper
#3 Malaysia Newspaper
to target tamil speaking public, can also directly advertise in Tamil Newspaper Malaysia.

Click here to get #1 Advertising Rates Malaysia NOW!!
and boost your sale tommorow!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! marketing1on1 info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. marketing 1on1

    ReplyDelete